Friday, June 6, 2014

B&W Series: Day 14- Wishes


Photo Details: Taken with Canon 60D;EFS 100mm Macro Lens; ISO 100; Shutter Speed- 1/200; Aperture f/3.2

Wow, it has been a long time since I have updated this blog! There have been a lot of things going on, in and out of Labor and Delivery because, according to the nurse and doctor, I have an 'angry uterus' that seems to want to start contracting regularly and painfully every time I try to do anything at all. So, after a long visit at L&D after what was supposed to be a routine 35 week appointment, I am on modified bed rest. Minimal housework, minimal standing and walking, no heavy lifting, only going up and down the stairs when absolutely necessary and pelvic rest. I basically have to be sitting or laying down the majority of the time, which, with a two and a half year old is near impossible. As well as being in the middle of my 'nesting' phase- it's kind of driving me crazy. But I would rather have a dirtier house for a little while and at least make it past the 35/36 week mark so Gabriel is healthy and doesn't need any NICU time. Also, if I were to go into full blown labor, or get past the 4cm mark before 36 weeks, I would be sent to Mobile, AL since Keesler doesn't have a NICU. So-- sitting on my butt until I get closer to the due date it is. We will see how everything is progressing at my 36 week appointment next week!

I took this photo right before a really bad thunderstorm hit the area, and with using my macro and it being very windy out, I am so glad I was able to get a few shots in-focus!

I am going to be trying to take as many photos as I can while still being within the MBR limits, but for sure once Gabriel is born, even if I am not able to update this blog as regularly, I will be taking TONS of photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment