Wednesday, April 16, 2014

B&W Series: Day 7- The Dandelion


Photo Details: Taken with Canon 60D; EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens; ISO 125; Shutter Speed- 1/40; Aperture f/2.8; Manual Exposure

I took this photo the other day. It was really cloudy and dim outside, due to the impending storm. I knew I had to get my butt out there and get a few shots in before the rain came. I am so glad I did. This was the only photo that I converted to black and white, but I think I might experiment a little bit with some of the others as well.

It is very ironic that I found these dandelions in my backyard when I did. The day before, my mom and I were talking about the flowers that my daughter is always picking from the yard (mostly weeds) and from the photos my mom thought the were dandelions, but they are some other type (I am not sure what kind, but they are slightly fragrant). Then the next day I actually find small dandelions in the yard, which I thought there were none of. Weird.

I am also hoping to get ahead with this blog a little bit or at least get everything ready in advance before finishing my posts, because the coming weeks are going to be very busy. Plus, I really want to be able to finish something I start. I have tried to do a 365 day photo challenge- didn't finish it. I tried to do the 52 week challenge- wasn't able to finish that one either. I think it is more realistic for me to do these posts every other day, but I am going to try my hardest to get them done daily. At least get one photo a day edited (like I put up yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment