Thursday, April 10, 2014

B&W Series: Photo 2- Into the Sky


Photo Details: Taken with Canon 60D; 75-300mm Zoom; ISO 1250; Shutter Speed- 1/1600; Aperture f/14.0

Today was a very crazy day. I woke up not feeling well. A lot going on, trying to get my Rhogam shot at the OB's office, but there was apparently some horrible communication going on between the clinic and the pharmacy. Ended up taking well over 3 hours total of walking back and forth from getting bloodwork, the pharmacy being closed for training, orders not showing up in the pharmacy's systems. I'm glad Kaelyn only screamed and cried for half the time. The other half of the time, I felt like I wanted to scream and cry. It was just that kind of day.
Everything ended up working out in the end, it just took a lot longer than expected. To calm myself down all I could do for awhile was stand outside and look up into the sky; breathe slowly and realize it wasn't the end of the world. I was close to having a nervous breakdown, but I got through it. I had to continually tell myself to slow down, take it easy. And I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment